Aumeisteri Guest House is located in a manor complex built in 1533, the last owner of which was the Henrih Adolf von Wolf, whose land spreads from North Vidzeme to Tartu in Estonia. The castle is located 148 km from Riga, in the cozy Vidzeme, Grundzāle parish, rich in indescribable landscapes. The historical center of Aumeisteri manor is located in a scenically excellent place – on the high, several kilometers long Gulbene – Aumeisteri wall. Aumeisteri manor is a cultural and architectural monument of national significance of the Republic of Latvia. 3 buildings cover a 7.4 ha large state protected nature park with many rare plant species and the “Green Pond”. The park of Aumeisteri manor then and today complements the surroundings of the manor buildings both visually and aesthetically. The park preserves the historical plan from the end of 1880, when the 19th century. at the end formed terraces and a new park. The different levels of the terrace opened the perspective of the slabs. The new network of footpaths is planned to be built after the 19th century. principles of landscape gardens or parks. The oldest part of the park, in the area between the castle and the large or green pond, has existed since the 1720s. The stories preserved by the old Aumeisterians show that “the swans swam at the castle itself”. According to the traditions of classicism – a variety of colors and shapes of trees and shrubs, nuances, winding paths meander between them. The most luxurious of the buildings in the complex – the Manager’s building, also called the “Red House”, because it is built of local, red bricks. The inscription on the roof rafters – “1896” indicates the age of the building, it was built in the Neo-Renaissance style. For an additional fee we offer: Garden fireplace; Fireplace; Large pool table.